Thank you to all the members who attended our first Town Hall Meeting today.
On the above slides, you’ll find updates on the following:
- IES Program Update: Fred Diamond
- Upcoming DC Speakers
- Offers from IES Sponsors
- Member Benefits Update: Philip Martin
- Mentor Program
- New Member Attainment Contest
- Women in Sales: Tassey Russo
- IES Women in Sales; The Selling Edge 2016
- Member Learning and Retention: Brian Green
- Millennials in Sales: Steven Diamond
NEXT WOMEN IN SALES MEETING IS SEPTEMBER 13
IES Women in Sales, September Meeting on September 13, 2016 – Marriott Fairview Park, Falls Church, VA. You can register here.
Each month, sales authorities will lead IES WiS participants in engaging discussions on personal development, career development, management and leadership. Members will explore what it means to be a great sales person and discover actionable strategies and skills to achieve higher levels of professional success.
Women in Sales membership is separate from IES membership. IES members can join the IES WiS program for only $159. Click here for more information.
Benefits of IES WiS Membership Include:
- Monthly Discussion Group Meetings (Help on the first or second Tuesday of each month)
- Networking and Mentorship with High-Performing Professionals
- Member Directory and Online Community
- Social Programs
- Special Pricing for the Annual WiS Symposium Event (October 6)
JOIN THE IES MEMBERSHIP, MARKETING OR PROGRAMS/EDUCATION COMMITTEES
One of our commitments for 2016 was to create many new opportunities for members to get involved with IES membership and programs. Many members have been looking for ways to get involved and ways to grow their business opportunities. Our new Committees are great places to do so. If you’d like to get involved with Membership, Marketing or Education programs, contact Philip Martin today.
Be sure to check out information about our frequent member updates here.