Jay Nussbaum was a sales legend in Public Sector sales having led vast organizations at Xerox and Oracle before launching Agilex, which was later acquired by Accenture. He mentored thousands of sales professionals and many of today’s sales leaders learned from him. The IES is proud to honor his memory with the annual Jay Nussbaum Rising Sales Star Award.
The 2020 Recipient was Andrew Bailey from SAP NS2. The 2021 Recipient was Veronica Poissant from Red Hat Software, and the 3rd recipient was Lauryn Scott from Cvent.
Watch the 2020 Jay Nussbaum award presentation below.
Fill out the form below to nominate your emergin sales leader. Deadline to receive applications is April 17, 2023.
Award Criteria for 2023:
- The individual must be a young sales professional under the age of 40 on or before June 9, 2023, who exudes professionalism and is committed to a successful career in B2B/enterprise sales.
- Candidates must be nominated by someone other than themselves. Nominations can be made by the nominee’s employer.
- Selected candidates must participate in the Awards Ceremony, to be held on June 9, 2023. If chosen, the candidate will be presented with the Jay Nussbaum Rising Sales Star Award at the award event either live or virtually. He/she will be expected to make an acceptance speech. If the winner cannot attend the event, they must submit a video accepting the award.
- The winners will be determined by the IES Awards Review Board.
- The initial selection involves a review of each candidate’s application nomination form.
- Final candidates will be contacted by the IES. Additional reference letters and supporting material may be requested if needed.
- Final selection is made through a review of the application, and interview, as required, with a final selection by IES Awards Review Board.