Jay Nussbaum was a sales legend in Public Sector sales having led vast organizations at Xerox and Oracle before launching Agilex, which was later acquired by Accenture. He mentored thousands of sales professionals and many of today’s sales leaders learned from him. The IES is proud to honor his memory with the Jay Nussbaum Rising Sales Star Award.
- The individual must be a young male or female sales professional under the age of 40 on or before June 12, 2020 who exudes professionalism and is committed to a successful career in B2B/enterprise sales.
- Candidates must be nominated by someone other than themselves. Nominations can be made by the nominee’s employer.
- Candidate must be an employee of an IES member or sponsor. If employer is not a member or sponsor currently, they can become one to have candidate considered for the award.
- Selected candidates must participate in the Awards Ceremony, to be held on June 12, 2020 in Falls Church, VA. If chosen, the candidate will be presented with the Jay Nussbaum Rising Sales Star Award at the award event. He/she will be expected to make an acceptance speech.
- The winners will be determined by the IES Awards Review Board.
- The initial selection involves a review of each candidate’s application nomination form.
- Final candidates will be contacted by the IES. Additional reference letters and supporting material may be requested if needed.
- Final selection is made through a review of the application, and interview, as required, with a final selection by IES Awards Review Board.
Upon submitting your form, you will be emailed a pdf document containing the questions you’ll need to answer. Please return no later than March 31, 2020.