2017 Finalists and Categories
The 7th annual Sales Excellence Awards were held on Friday, June 3 at the Westwood Country Club in Vienna, Virginia. The awards promote and advance corporate and organizational sales excellence by recognizing organizations that have demonstrated outstanding leadership and strategic vision in Sales.
Check out the photos from the event here!
Get a peek at the Award Event Program Guide!
Here are the winners and finalists:
- Excellence in Sales Innovation: Horton Group, Dominion Electric Supply: WINNER, Infinity QS, Infor, LiveSafe, Monumental (Honorable Mention)
- Excellence in Sales Training: DB Consulting, Dow Chemical: WINNER, immixGroup, Kimpton Hotels, Meltzer Group, Softchoice: WINNER
- Excellence in Sales Management: ARS Service, Cintas, Dell: WINNER, Monumental, SAF Holland, TrackMaven
- Excellence in Customer Partnering: AOC, Monumental, Pure Storage: WINNER, Wedding Wire
- Excellence in Strategic Alliances: Carahsoft, Everfi: WINNER, LiveSafe, NetApp
The IES recognized Paul Smith, General Manager for RedHat Public Sector with the IES Lifetime Achievement Award. Mary Beth Cockerham of Deltek was the recipient of the inaugural Executive Director’s Woman in Sales Leadership Award.
A portion of the proceeds benefited the Northern Virginia Family Service.
John Asher was the keynote speaker at the event. Thomas Ellis received the 2nd IES Member of the Year award.