Apply to Become an IES
Premier Women in Sales Employer!
Attracting diverse talent is a huge present-day challenge for companies who need to show themselves as world-class employers. The IES Premier Women in Sales Employer designation has become the de facto standard for recognizing companies that support the growth and career ascension of its women in sales.
Women sales professionals are looking for employers that understand their needs. Demonstrate that your company understands this by applying for the designation. Don’t get shut out of getting the top talent because weren’t recognized.
If your company has exceptional programs, policies, and procedures to support the women in sales in your company or strives for that level of employee commitment, apply now.
Companies that achieve the designation will be seen around the globe as a top destination for the top women in sales professionals. Job seekers will view the designation as a critical part in their selection process.
- Be included in a glossy, impressive guide listing the companies that have achieved the designation. The pdf guide will be distributed globally and will describe specifically why each company has achieved the designation.
- Be highlighted on the IES web site
- Participate in IES DEI roundtables to determine corporate Women in Sales best practices.
- Have leaders appear on the Sales Game Changers Podcast and speak at the 2023 Women in Sales Leadership Elevation Conference in Washington DC.
- Have HR and recruiting leaders participate in exclusive councils that will share best practices
- Have their top sales performers participate in exclusive programs to help grow leadership skills
Present your company as an exceptional place for Women in Sales talent. Apply to become an IES Premier Women in Sales Employer Now!