2018 Finalists and Categories
The IES Sales Excellence awards recognize companies and organizations that are doing the right things as it relates to sales and business development during challenging times. These winners are implementing and managing processes that drive business, empower their sales and BD professionals, and ensure that they have the tools and training to be exceptional.
The 8th annual Sales Excellence Awards were held on Friday, June 15 at the Marriott Fairview Park in Falls Church, Virginia.
Check out the photos from the event here!
Get a peek at the Award Event Program Guide!
Here are the winners and finalists:
- Excellence in Sales Innovation: DLT, Net2Source, Outreach, WTOP: WINNER
- Excellence in Sales Training: cStor, Erie Insurance, Hanover Research, Maestro, Cvent: WINNER
- Excellence in Sales Management: Baxter Healthcare, Becton-Dickinson, Blackbaud, Cvent, Genesys, Honeywell, Juniper,T. Rowe Price: WINNER
- Excellence in Customer Partnering: AOC, Monumental, Pure Storage: WINNER, Wedding Wire
- Excellence in Strategic Alliances: Carahsoft: WINNER, Cloudcheckr, HortonWorks, LearningTree: WINNER
The IES recognized Teresa Carlson, General Manager for Amazon Web Services Public Sector with the IES Lifetime Achievement Award. Keri Shull of The Keri Shull Team was the recipient of the 2nd Woman in Sales Leadership Award.
A portion of the proceeds benefited the Northern Virginia Family Service.
Bill Cates was the keynote speaker at the event. Gina Stracuzzi received the 3rd IES Member of the Year award.