VIENNA, Va. – Oct. 31, 2016 — The Institute for Excellence in Sales (IES) announced today its speakers for the second annual Customer Acquisition Symposium (CAS), the organization’s flagship conference. It will be held on Friday, November 18 in Tysons Corner. The day will feature Ted-Like talks from six leading sales and leadership speakers plus six in-depth break out sessions attendees can choose from which to attend.
It is the only event of its kind, focusing on topics that are of immediate importance to sales professionals and leaders. It will begin at 8 a.m. and conclude at 4:45 p.m.
“The timing is right for the 2016 Customer Acquisition Symposium,” said Mark “The Sales” Hunter, leading sales speaker and author of the new bestseller “High-Profit Prospecting. “The sales professionals who will attend this program should expect a day-full of ideas, tactics, and strategies they can implement immediately to accelerate their sales efforts.”
The breakout sessions will focus on three conference streams: sales professional development, sales skills, and sales leadership development. The topics that will be addressed at the conference are:
• Executive Presence: How to Speak with Confidence and Authenticity
• High-Profit Prospecting:
• How Great Sales Leaders Enable FASTER Profitable Revenue Growth
• The Power of Your Inner Voice: Aligning Your Internal Messaging with Your External Messaging to Create a Transformative Customer Experience
• These are the Sales Tools You Need: It’s Up to You to Use Them
• What You Need to Stop Doing Now: Removing the Obstacles that are Wasting Your Time and Losing You Business.
IES has again enlisted some of the most world-renowned sales speakers to lead the conference. The speakers are:
- Allison Shapira, CEO/Founder, Global Public Speaking
- John Asher, President, ASHER Strategies and leading Vistage sales speaker
- Marissa Levin, Founder and CEO, Successful Culture
- Mark “The Sales” Hunter, Author, High Profit Prospecting
- Tom Snyder, President, Funnel Clarity
- Zeev Wexler, President, Wexler Consulting Group
Over 200 sales and business development professionals are expected to attend the Customer Acquisition Symposium, which will be held at the Tegna/USA Today Building in Tysons Corner.
Registration is now open for the conference at https://i4esbd.com/
Join the conversation by following @IESBD on Twitter and using the hashtag #IESLive. You can also learn more about other IES events at https://i4esbd.com.