It’s very easy to become an IES corporate member. Join great companies such as Learning Tree, Deltek, Red Hat, New York Life, ImmixGroup, and JK Moving as corporate members. Simply click the Learn More button below or call the IES at 703.628.6910.
Companies large and small have reaped great value from becoming an IES Corporate Member. Here is specifically what organizations get as an IES Corporate Member:
- Send up to 5 different people to every monthly program in the DC region. See the 2018 Sales Thought Leadership Program Year calendar for all of the monthly sessions.
- Review past speaker sessions at your convenience. Every IES program has been videotaped and is available behind a secure firewall for 7×24 viewing. Some Corporate Members review past IES sessions during brown bag lunches where they can discuss some of the great lessons being taught. Others use the videos for individual skills refinement.
- Complement, supplement or improve your current sales training initiatives.
- Leaders at corporate members can participate in thought leader-led round-tables and social events.
- Participate as members of the IES Women in Sales program.
Benefits of IES Corporate Membership Include:
- Increase brand visibility of your firm as a winning employer of top tier sales talent by having your hyperlinked logo on the IES web site.
- Have your junior sales employees strive for greater things in their career and provide more value to your company by interfacing with other top sales talent.
- Keep your senior sales team fresh by having them sharpen their saws each month.
- Being a member of an organization that was created specifically for the continuous development and growth of sales professionals.
- Grow business with other high-performing sales organizations and create strong partnerships.
- Stay current on leading-edge sales strategies and tactics.
Your IES Corporate Membership investment can range from $3,500 to $24,500 annually.
IES Corporate Members assign their monthly tickets various ways. Some send their tops sales professionals as a reward for excellent work. Some send high-achieving junior reps that would benefit from being in a world-class learning environment. Others distribute their monthly tickets to clients.
IES programs are attended by high-performing sales leaders. In addition to great content that you cannot find anyplace else, IES programs are also great places to network with other high-performing sales professionals.
IES Corporate Membership is a great way to keep your best and brightest sales professionals on the leading edge of sales content and information. We look forward to having you as a corporate member!