Each month, IES Women in Sales Program Director Gina Stracuzzi brings on some of the highest-performing sales professionals in the IES Women in Sales Community to delve deep into the critical topics facing sales professionals today.
Your image proceeds and follows you wherever you go and with whomever you interact. Linda Yates, The Image Energizer will share how you can stay competitive, caring, and confident.
What you’ll learn by attending this webinar:
– Mindset awareness is the first step to reaching your goals.
– Your personal packaging impacts your results.
– Confidence is made a variety of factors that you can control.
– What you put on your body impacts your bottom line.
– Is your personal brand helping or hurting our about to close more deals?
ABOUT LINDA YATES
Linda Yates – “The Image Energizer” is a highly sought international Keynote Speaker, Executive Coach, Author and Corporate Trainer. Linda has produced over 300 educational seminars on helping individuals and businesses uncover, realize and accomplish their goals.
She has motivated over 12,000 individuals representing Fortune 500 companies throughout North America including CVS/Aetna, Wells Fargo, Fannie Mae, Johnson Controls/Tyco, and Office Depot on their internal processes and corporate initiatives. She is also an adjunct instructor at Florida Atlantic University.