- This event has passed.
POP! Your Sales: Innovative Ways to Open Doors and Close Deals with Sam and Andrew Horn
April 21 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am| $79
[NOTE THE LOCATION! THIS PROGRAM WILL BE HELD AT THE INOVA CONFERENCE CENTER IN FAIRFAX ON THE GROUNDS OF THE FORMER EXXON-MOBIL HEADQUARTERS!]
Why did Seth Godin call Sam Horn’s POP! book “revolutionary?”
Why was Sam Horn’s presentation on persuasion one of the top-rated at SXSW?
Why was Andrew Horn profiled in The New Yorker Magazine for creating a company they called “Hallmark 2.0? and given the Mayor’s Community Service award in Washington, D.C at the age of 23?
Because their approach to selling is refreshingly original … and it produces bottom-line results.
Bring a priority project with you so you can connect with colleagues and instantly apply their techniques to your sales presentations, client proposals, marketing campaigns, VIP meetings, and negotiations. Sam and Andrew do NOT waste your valuable time on ivory tower ideas . They deliver “haven’t heard that before” insights you can use to open doors, win clients and close deals.
[Doors open at 7:15am for breakfast and networking. The actual program will begin at 8am.]
Did you know Harvard researcher Nancy F. Koehn found that GOLDFISH have longer attention spans than humans do?
How then are we supposed to capture and keep the attention of customers when they’ve heard and seen it all and they’re busy, distracted, bored or impatient?
How? By pleasantly surprising them and quickly proving you’re worth their valuable time, mind and dime. Richard Branson says, “Time is the new money.” The premise of Sam and Andrew’s high-energy rock-and-roll session is …TIME IS THE NEW TRUST. They guarantee you will walk away with:
- A 60 second opening that’s won Sam’s clients millions in funding – and can help you earn the attention and respect of skeptics and nay-sayers
- An innovative way to replace elevator SPEECHES with elevator CONNECTIONS (Sam’s program on this was top-rated at INC 500/5000)
- Clarity on how to avoid INFObesity and “leave out the parts people skip”
- Sam’s system for creating AIR-tight sound-bites and taglines that are repeatable and retweetable so your social media following take you viral
- A 3-step strategic call-to-action that motivates people to follow up
- The 7 P’s of Originality (featured in Fast Company) that help you create first-of-their-kind programs, pitches, proposals and presentations
- A way to increase confidence in high-stakes meetings (featured in HuffPo)
- Sam and Andrew’s proprietary W5 Form which guarantees that everything you say is relevant to your decision-makers so it’s an ROI for all involved
- Why to NEVER again TELL people what you’re going to tell them
- A 4A process for leveraging your EEE – Expertise, Experience, Epiphanies – into a quality book & TEDx talk that add value for all involved
- Surprising words and approaches that work when selling to Millennials
- And more …
Plus … All participants will receive a link to get a FREE PDF electronic copy of Sam’s e-book Confused People Don’t Say YES.
ABOUT SAM HORN AND ANDREW HORN
Sam Horn, Founder/CEO of the Intrigue Agency and TEDx speaker, and author of POP!, Tongue Fu! and Washington Post bestseller Got Your Attention? has been featured in New York Times, Investors Business Daly, on NPR, and has presented to hundreds of organizations worldwide including Intel, Cisco, Accenture, Capital One and the Direct Sales Marketing Association in Beijing, China. Andrew Horn, founder of DreamsForKids-DC and Tribute, is a Global Shaper for the World Economic Forum, has spoken for the UN, Cleveland Clinic, NYU and Master Card, and is a frequent contributor to MindBodyGreen, Medium, and the Muse.