This webcast is sponsored by Cox Business.
The Federal Government is often referred to as Fortune One.
It is a huge market for tens of thousands of companies in the US for technology, services and many more products.
But it takes a unique skillset to be successful selling your products or services into market.
Join two renowned experts on the market as we get into what you need to know now to be successful servicing and selling into this market.
If you’re new to the market or have been servicing it for decades, you’ll learn something new
• Having market intelligence at your fingertips, knowing what it means and how to act on it
• Knowing all the key decision makers and building strong long-term relationships with each and every one
• Having Contract Vehicles as Closing Mechanisms They Can Use Quickly and Within the Rules
• Creating a super team of teaming partners
• Writing only winning proposals the customer can defend.
• Delivering perfectly, on time within budget.
ABOUT EILEEN KENT
Eileen Kent, President of Custom Keynotes, LLC and nicknamed by the federal contracting industry as the “Federal Sales Sherpa” has trained over 10,000 in federal sales, proposal writing and GSA Schedule contracting since 2003 nationwide. In 2012, she developed “Three Step Program” which has resulted in over 330 companies trained on the Federal Sales Game, How to Play to win, 330 Deep Dive Competitive Analysis Reports and 330 Federal Sales Action Plans.
ABOUT ERICH WEIMANN
Erich Weimann is the Director for Strategic Capture at CACI. He is responsible for the campaign and capture of complex and strategic corporate growth targets for the following markets +$500m up to and including TS/SCI: Command and Control, Communications, Surveillance and Reconnaissance – AISR, and Counter Improvised Threat.