Learn how the top sales leaders on the planet are addressing the challenges facing their teams due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
On this live panel, you’ll hear how top sales leaders are guiding their teams through transformation, focusing on their customers’ missions, and creatively adapting to the current situation.
April 15 Panelists include:
- Joe Alvarez, Principal, National Office Systems
- Joe spends countless hours meeting, establishing, developing and maintaining corporate relationships with clients, business partners, and vendors. NOS has successfully grown to include specialty storage solutions, technology products of asset management with RFID and document imaging services, and glass/ demountable wall installation services.
- Listen to Joe’s Sales Game Changers Podcast episode.
- Susan Lee, Vice President, Sales, MOI
- Susan directly impacts the company’s sales revenue by seeking opportunities for growth. She oversees the Directors of Sales, Business Development, and Marketing, working to maintain MOI’s status as the number one furniture dealer in the Mid-Atlantic market.
- Listen to Susan’s Sales Game Changers Podcast episode.
- Christopher Ware, Vice President, BD, NAIOP
- Chris is a media sales expert with over 20 years’ experience in selling print and digital advertising, event sponsorships, and exhibit space. Currently he is the Vice President of Business Development and Strategic Initiatives for NAIOP, a national trade association for real estate developers.
- Listen to Christopher’s Sales Game Changers Podcast episode.
You’ll be able to ask questions during the panel.
This special event is sponsored by the Institute for Excellence in Sales and the Sales Game Changers Podcast.