This event has passed.
APRIL 8: SALES GAME CHANGERS LIVE LEARNING EVENT: Sales Transformation and Solutions During the COVID-19
April 8, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| FREE
Learn how the top sales leaders on the planet are addressing the challenges facing their teams due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus).
On this live panel, you’ll hear how top sales leaders are guiding their teams through transformation, focusing on their customers’ missions, and creatively adapting to the current situation.
- Paul McConville, Senior Vice President Sales and Account Management,Hobsons
- Paul McConville is responsible for the retention and satisfaction of Hobsons nearly 14,000 clients as well as the growth and development of new client acquisition. He leads a team of over 100 from sales, account management, sales enablement and sale operations. Under his direction, Hobsons has been the fastest growing company in the portfolio of their global parent company, DMGT. He is passionate about building effective teams that delight clients and deliver meaningful and lasting results.
- Paul has spent 20+ years in sales, marketing, and executive management roles in high-growth companies. His most recent position was as Chief Revenue Officer at Jornaya, where he was responsible for revenue growth, revenue retention, and client satisfaction. Previously, Paul spent 10 years in the predictive analytics market at TARGUSInfo (acquired by NYSE listed Neustar), serving as senior vice president of sales and marketing.
- Paul holds an MBA from Drexel University and an undergraduate degree from Moravian College
- Listen to Paul’s Sales Game Changers Podcast episode.
- Dorean Kass, Executive Vice President and Chief Sales Officer, Neustar
- Dorean oversees global field sales, account management, sales engineering, lead generation and sales operations with a focus on helping clients succeed by solving their most critical challenges.
- Dorean has a proven track record in information services, having spent the past 13 years at Neustar leading sales across a variety of business units including marketing analytics, risk, and security. Prior to Neustar, he spent six years in the technology consulting and software space.
- Dorean received an undergraduate degree in Political Science and Economics from Stanford University.
- Listen to Dorean’s Sales Game Changers Podcast episode.
You’ll be able to ask questions during the panel.
This special event is sponsored by the Institute for Excellence in Sales and the Sales Game Changers Podcast.