Are you achieving everything you could be right now, in your sales career? The possibilities for your sales career are endless, if you know how to go enable the process.
On this special webinar, Fred Diamond and his guest Michelle Vazzana, author of “Cracking the Sales Management Code,” will give you tips on how to make your sales efforts more effective moving forward into 2021 and beyond.
In this fast-paced informative webinar, Michelle will share:
1. The ground-breaking research on why sales methodologies fail
2. How high-performers exhibit agility and what that means to their sales approach
3. Long-term implications for how salesforces are equipped and trained
You will walk away from this webinar with a clear understanding of why sales agility matters, how high-performers behave, and the impact this approach has on prospective buyers.
ABOUT MICHELLE VAZZANA
Michelle Vazzana is the Chief Strategy Officer and Co-founder of Vantage Point Performance, the leading global sales effectiveness firm. Vazzana is author of Crushing Quota: Proven Sales Coaching Tactics for Breakthrough Performance published by McGraw Hill in October 2018, and co-author of Cracking the Sales Management Code: The Secrets to Measuring and Managing Sales Performance.
Vantage Point’s research-based methods solve the following sales problems:
• Identification of key buying situations and associated sales approaches that lead to wins
• Training that leverages practices of high-performers to dramatically improve close rates
• Establishment of sales management practices that get more salespeople to quota