THE IES BRINGS SALES PROFESSIONALS ACTION STEPS THEY CAN IMPLEMENT RIGHT NOW FOR SALES SUCCESS!
Competitive, challenging, and constantly changing – that is today’s uncertain marketplace! To survive, you need a new set of sales strategies and a new approach to business growth. In this high-energy, power-packed session, Motivational Speaker Meridith Elliott Powell shares the strategy you need to understand the new normal, master uncertainty and create your path forward.
In this program, Meridith walks you through the steps you need to develop your strategy, proactively prepare for future disruptions, standout from the competition, and dominate your marketplace. You’ll leave this session with a personal plan of action that ensures you have what you need to stay razor-like focused, highly flexible, and ready to turn uncertainty to competitive advantage.
• Gain Insight into the three phases of this crisis, and the strategies you need to navigate them all
• Receive Proven techniques for staying calm, motivated and moving forward
• Gain the Secrets to anticipating change and proactively preparing for disruption
• Learn the Robust techniques to understand the changing buying cycle, and how to master sales in the new normal
• You’ll leave with your personal plan of action plus the quick-start, customized strategy for thriving in uncertainty
Voted one of the Top 15 Business Growth Experts to Watch by Currency Fair, sales and leadership expert Meridith Elliott Powell is an award-winning author, keynote speaker and business strategist. With a background in corporate sales and leadership, her career expands over several industries including banking, healthcare, and finance.
Meridith worked her way up from an entry-level position to earn her seat at the C-Suite table. Meridith is a Certified Speaking Professional ©, a designation held by less than twelve percent of professional speakers. She is passionate about helping her clients learn the sales and leadership strategies they need to succeed no matter what this marketplace does.