CREATIVITY IN SALES: The Most Critical Sales Strategies for Succeeding in Post-Disruption Times with Ed Robinson
July 10, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm| FREE
The IES is excited to bring Ed Robinson, world-renowned expert on sales and business development to our virtual Big Stage.
Ed’s winning strategies, paired with his engaging delivery style, will motivate you to embrace the change needed now and increase revenues despite these economic challenges.
He is a thought leader and recognized expert in the areas of leadership development and revenue growth. For more than 30 years, he’s been transforming professionals into leaders and leaders into rainmakers.
Ed will spend 45 minutes with us discussing a new and proven strategy for this COVID-19 and post-pandemic period.
Ed will address your questions throughout.
When you leave you will walk away with the knowledge of:
• Behaviors that separate high performing professionals from others
• 5 things every business needs to do to maximize productivity
• Roadmap to achieving quarterly quotas
• Model for attaining repeatable success
• Outlining specific goals and the actionable steps to achieve them
• Measuring your business success and effectiveness
• Steps for selling both simple and complex projects
• Increasing your closing percentage
• Closing larger clients and winning major contracts
This webinar is sponsored by the Institute for Excellence in Sales and The Sales Game Changers Podcast.