As the economy reopens, we face a delicate question: how can we sell – which is essential to survival – but do it in a way that isn’t perceived as desperate or off- putting?
In this session, you’ll learn:
• Why a sense of higher purpose is crucial for you and your customers
• Strategies for tapping into your resilience and keeping yourself inspired
• Techniques to overcome fear and reset yourself
• Language that makes you relevant and engaging during times of uncertainty
We stand in a place and time where the role of business in the world is being questioned. The pressure for short-term profit is constant, yet there is equally forceful pressure to do right by our customers, our people, and society.
The research behind Lisa McLeod’s best-selling books, Selling with Noble Purpose and Leading with Noble Purpose demonstrates:
• Sales teams who sell with Noble Purpose, who truly want to make a difference to customers, outsell transactional sellers, who focus on targets and quotas.
• Organizations with a purpose bigger than money outperform their competition by over 350%.
You don’t have to choose between making money and making a difference. In this environment, when every sales counts, you can do both. Purpose and profit are linked.
This special webcast is sponsored by the Institute for Excellence in Sales.