A Web Class with Bill Cates, CSP, CPAE Author of “Beyond Referrals” and “Radical Relevance”
Let’s face it, doing business in the current environment is… well… strange!
To Zoom or not to Zoom?
That is the question!
It’s time to maximize your ability to leverage the power of borrowed trust that comes through referrals, and introductions from clients/customers and centers of influence.
- In this just-in-time web class, Bill Cates will show you:
- How to enhance current client/customer engagement to become super referable
- 4 ways to promote and generate unsolicited introductions
- A way to ask for introductions without pushing, begging, or feeling inappropriate
- 3 ways to create email introductions that connect you with the new prospect and spark their interest in hearing from you.
This web class will be a high-content, note-taking, ready-to-take-action program.
This session will inspire you to be bold about the value you bring to your clients/customers.
ABOUT BILL CATES
Bill Cates is an internationally recognized client-acquisition expert, author, and speaker who motivates others to take action with proven strategies. A successful entrepreneur, Bill started and sold two book publishing companies. Turning his attention to help other businesses grow, Bill has written four best-selling books: Get More Referrals Now, Don’t Keep Me a Secret, Beyond Referrals and Radical Relevance. Bill has delivered his business-growth message to over 300,000 professionals, small business owners, and salespeople across 5 continents; helping them increase revenue without increasing their marketing budget.