PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROGRAM WILL BE HELD AT THE MARRIOTT FAIRVIEW PARK.
Make 2019 your best sales year ever.
Networking and breakfast open at 7:15am. The actual program begins at 8:15am and goes to 10am. You will learn a lot at this program. You'll love it!
Tell your friends. Charlie Green is the author of "The Trusted Advisor." He literally wrote the book about one of the most frequently used descriptors in the history of sales and business development.
You will learn:
- The three biggest myths about trust
- The Trust Equation, its most powerful component, and how to deploy it
- How to create trust, rather than just waiting for it to happen
- How to ‘flip-switch’ objections into trust-creating moments
- How to balance short-term and long-term performance through trust
- How to create trust while starting a first prospect meeting
- How to address ‘elephant-in-the-room’ issues, and create trust doing it
- How to handle the Three Toughest Sales Questions
Become a member of the IES and save on all future programs...including this one! Click here for more information.
Please sign up your team to attend!
Event Registration and Ticketing Powered by Event Espresso