2016 Finalists and Categories
The IES awards recognize companies and organizations that are doing the right things as it relates to sales and business development during challenging times. They are implementing and managing processes that drive business, empower their sales and BD professionals, and ensure that they have the tools and training to be exceptional.
The 6th annual Sales Excellence Awards were held on Friday, June 3 at the Marriott Fairview Park in Falls Church, Virginia. The awards promote and advance corporate and organizational sales excellence by recognizing organizations that have demonstrated outstanding leadership and strategic vision in Sales.
Check out the photos from the event here!
Get a peek at the Award Event Program Guide!
Here are the winners and finalists:
- Excellence in Sales Innovation: Dataprise, DLT Solutions: WINNER, Learning Tree International, Social Tables
- Excellence in Sales Training: Deltek, RES Software, StoneStreet: WINNER, TrackMaven
- Excellence in Sales Management: DC United, Hobsons, Proxios: WINNER, WeddingWire
- Excellence in Customer Partnering: Decision Lens, Iron Bow: WINNER, National Office Systems, WinVale
- Excellence in Strategic Alliances: Carahsoft, Everfi: WINNER, LiveSafe, NetApp
The IES recognized the founders and leaders of the ImmixGroup (Art Richer, Steve Charles, Jeff Copeland) with the IES Lifetime Achievement Award.
A portion of the proceeds benefited the Northern Virginia Family Service.
Tom Snyder was the keynote speaker at the event. Learning Tree’s Brian Green received the inaugural IES Member of the Year award.
See past winning nominations here.